I Can't Figure Out What's Real and What's Fake in This Illusion

pagesoon.blogspot.com ® I Can't Figure Out What's Real and What's Fake in This Illusion

This illusion will have you doubting what's real and what's just a piece of paper. Because what you think is a real hand becomes a photograph of a hand and then what you think is a photograph becomes real but then it becomes fake again. Confusing? Yes, my mind has jiggled around after watching this video. Yours will too.


The illusion was created by Willie Witte. Witte writes:



I'm testing an experimental process of printing out still frames from videos and using them to create these transitions.



It's awesome how nothing in the video is computer generated. You're not being fooled by complete digital trickery, you're just getting fooled by really smart right-in-your-face trickery. [Willie Witte via BoingBoing]


I Can't Figure Out What's Real and What's Fake in This Illusion