Iron Man Figure Takes Steroids, Thinks It Can Fight Megatron

pagesoon.blogspot.com ® Iron Man Figure Takes Steroids, Thinks It Can Fight Megatron

I've been staying away from Iron Man 3 trailers, as I stay away from most trailers these days, because I like to enjoy the best parts of a movie when I actually see the movie for the first time, thank you.


So I missed the apparent point in this upcoming flick where Tony Stark changes from Iron Man into a Transformer/90s anime star, and starts looking even cooler.


This is a figure of the Iron Man - Mark XXXV "Red Snapper" suit. It's by Hot Toys, so you know what to expect: lavish detail, hefty price-tag ($255).


He'll be out in December.


Iron Man - Mark XXXV (35) - Red Snapper [Hot Toys]


S


Iron Man Figure Takes Steroids, Thinks It Can Fight Megatron