Spot Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character In This Amazing Fan Art

pagesoon.blogspot.com ® Spot Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character In This Amazing Fan Art

One of the most endearing qualities of the fantastic Fire Emblem: Awakening is its massive cast of characters. Over the course of the game, we really came to know them as we fought alongisde them, watched them fall in love and get married, and sometimes watched them die. It's what sets Fire Emblem games apart from other SRPGs, and what made the game's final mission so epic.


This excellent piece of fan art by Hasuyawn is just… I don't even know where to begin. I'll just turn it over to you. Using our image annotation system, find your favorite character, or tell us what you think is going on at this party.


(Note: Our image embedder wouldn't let me fit the entire image at its regular dimensions, and I didn't want to smush it too much. Here's the full image with Hasuwayn's watermark, which you can also find on Hasuyawn's Deviantart page.)




S




(Via John Ricciardi)






There are games that I like. And then there are games that I like that I become obsessed with. Fire … Read…





Sure, the Fire Emblem series is known for its well-designed tactical challenges. The newest game in … Read…





If you're interested in the new 3DS strategy game Fire Emblem: Awakening, you've probably … Read…





Last week, as you might recall, I promised to play Fire Emblem: Awakening with permadeath on. I… Read…





The grand finale of Fire Emblem: Awakening made me feel things. Emotional things. In fact, it made… Read…





Spot Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character In This Amazing Fan Art